LaSalle Bakery receives many requests for donations, and we wish we could accommodate them all. For decades, we have donated our delicious food and baked goods (no monetary donations are possible) to a diverse group of worthy organizations.
LaSalle is structured so that none of our donations benefit us as tax deductions. We give because it’s the right thing to do. We give because we understand and appreciate our position in the community.
If you are asking LaSalle Bakery for a donation…
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept phone calls.
- Be specific about what you are requesting
(cookies for a dinner, a gift certificate for a raffle)
- Tell us where our donation would be going,
the name of the organization, etc.
- Be clear about the date you would need to pick up the donation
- Don’t forget to include a name and phone number
Once we receive your request, we’ll do our best to accommodate you, although please understand that we cannot respond to each request, nor can we take phone calls about them. If we are able to say yes to your request, we will contact you.